Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jingle Bell Run/Walk

This morning my mom and I were up early for the 20th Annual Jingle Bell Run/Walk. It was a chilly morning but once we started moving we were plenty warm. There were lots of Santa hats and jingle bells tied to shoes, and even some funny costumes. We walked the whole time but I didn't let my mom slow down...I even made her run across the finish line!

Check out our matching socks!

Us with the Chick-Fil-A cow

Some people even dressed up their dogs. Check out the nails on the dog pictured above...yikes!


The crowd waiting for the race to begin

Buddy the Elf!

Along the way...


This lady was quite a good Christmas tree cheerleader

GO MOM!!


1 comment:

  1. Aw glad you ended up walking with her! :) I wish we could have done it!!!

    ReplyDelete