Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Snowy Walk on the Greenway

Andrew and I just got back from taking a walk on part of the Roanoke River Greenway. It was still mostly covered in snow but you could tell others had the same idea because there were lots of tracks (even tracks from cross-country skis). The snow made the walk a little harder than normal, but it was still fun. We took a few pictures along the way, so I thought I'd share.






I hope everyone enjoys the commercials - I mean, Super Bowl, tonight! It looks like we'll both be going to work tomorrow. However, we might be getting some more winter weather by Tuesday/Wednesday, so Andrew's week is looking promising. I've also got another 3-day weekend to look forward to next weekend, thanks to Presidents' Day on the 15th. So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment