Monday, April 18, 2011

The Running Cook

This is just a quick post to let everyone know that I now have another blog in addition to this one. I would like to officially introduce you to The Running Cook.


As you can probably tell from the title, the blog will be about all of my running as well as any good recipes that I try and would like to share. Yes, I will still continue to post on this blog, but it will be more about things that Andrew and I do together and to keep you updated about our lives as a couple, which was the original intention of the blog anyways. For some reason I just felt like I needed to separate the two in case readers didn't really care to hear about me running 9 minute miles and improving my VO2 max or something.

Posts from The Running Cook will not be automatically e-mailed out to everyone, so you will actually have to visit the website (www.therunningcook.blogspot.com) to get updates. However, when I run a race or if I share a particularly amazing recipe, I will put a link to it on here so that you'll know it's there. So if you're a follower now, be sure to click on over to that blog and follow me there, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment