Sunday, May 24, 2009

Change of Plans

Well, so much for the weekend at the lake. Unfortunately, I started to not feel that great, so we packed up everything last night and decided to come home. Sorry, we didn't get any pictures while we were there! Andrew did catch 2 catfish and a few sunfish, and I managed to catch a big carp! Hopefully we will get back down to the lake soon to make up for this weekend, but for now we're just enjoying the leftovers from all the food that I packed.

So, this is my first time posting on our blog...for now we don't have a more creative title than "Andrew & Lauren's blog" ... so any suggestions would be great. We're not that great at coming up with creative but not cheesy names. Hopefully this will give all of our family and friends a nice, fun way to be able to keep up with our "exciting" lives beyond facebook status updates! I'm also working on a blog of good recipes that I have tried. It is also in it's very beginning stages, so keep that in mind when there is only one recipe on it right now! You can check it out at www.laurensrecipebook.blogspot.com. Well, I think I am going to go lay back down on the couch and try to feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment