Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day and Landon's Dedication

Last weekend we went to visit with my sister and her family for Mother's day and Landon's dedication at their church. On Saturday afternoon we relaxed, played some yard games, and waited on dinner.

A serious game of bocce ball

Cornhole!

wheee!

mmm yummy dinner!

After dinner I was surprised with an early birthday celebration! My grandmother's carrot cake is THE BEST!


After dinner I gave my mom her mother's day present...bullets for her new gun! Apparently Walter and Sarah got the memo too because she ended up with 3 boxes...I mean, what better mother's day present could you ask for?

On Sunday morning we all went to Sarah and Brian's church for Landon's dedication.



Afterwards we went back to their house for the celebration!

Landon is so cute you could just eat him up (ha!).

the Sharpley fam

And last, I know this is a little late, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment