Monday, February 14, 2011

The White House...In the Woods?

This past weekend was my final weekend away from home. Although I have really enjoyed seeing my sister and her family each weekend, I'm really looking forward to being home. I've only got 3 more days of class left. I can see the light!

This past weekend was yet another enjoyable one. On Friday night we watched Conviction and ate our fill of Sarah's deer chili. On Saturday we all went to the outlet mall in Leesburg. Andrew and I found a few good deals at the Gap outlet, but we really didn't find too much.

On the way home we drove through a really nice neighborhood with ridiculously huge houses. We all found the one below to be particularly interesting. It's a scaled-down replica of the White House. I mean, really? Who does this?

No comments:

Post a Comment