Sunday, January 30, 2011

First Weekend Away

This weekend I got to take a much needed break from where I'm staying. Andrew drove up and we met at my sister's house, which about 40 minutes away from here. It was so great to get away and visit with my family. On Friday we watched a movie and relaxed. On Saturday I did my long run outside (thank goodness I didn't have to do it on the treadmill!), then Andrew and I went out to Panera for lunch and went to Target. Before coming back today we went out to lunch with Sarah, Brian, and Landon. I brought Andrew back to see my accommodations (he said it's obvious that their decorating style is "former soviet republic"), then he headed back to Roanoke. Now I'm all unpacked and ready to begin week #2. I hate to wish my life away, but I hope it goes by as quickly as last week did.

Here are some pictures from this weekend:

Sarah and me with Landon

Andrew playing with Landon...they were buds.

Andrew helping Landon learn to walk

Me and Landon

Landon playing with his tractor

I'm SO SO SO thankful for Sarah opening up her home to us for a relaxing weekend. I have the best sissy :)

Well that's all for now...I'll be off to dinner here in a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment