Here's what we had for dinner tonight...
Veggie & Egg Bake
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 10 oz can diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 16 oz container low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour into a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until center is set.
I was craving some sweet potatoes, so I made some oven baked sweet potato wedges. To make, cut sweet potatoes into small wedges and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and turn the wedges to coat the sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 425 until they are browned to your desire (about 30-40 minutes, but keep an eye on them). They are delicious and remind me of sweet potato chips. MMM.